Saturday 18 February 2012

Vosene: Kids: Extra Shine Detangler

In this household there's just hair...... Lot's and lot's of annoying  knotty hair. 



long blonde hair
  This picture reminds me of "Cousin IT" for some reason (lol)


My 12 and 11 year old girls above  have long hair, they only have to  wear it down for less than 5 mins and it will get knotty and hard to detangle. 

In my house in the early hours of the morning and in the evening you will probably hear loud protests and the sound of running footsteps. My girls hate having their hair brushed, it's a pet hate around here. 

I normally have to chase them, brush in hand and then bribe them with candy or pennies. 



Vosene Detangler Spray
I found this smelly Vosene product on the shelf in Lloyds Pharmacy and thought hell , I'll try anything. (If I am honest, It was really the artwork that first drew me to it, the word detangle was second)

In 6 months, I usually go through a few tubes of  Liz Earle's botanical shine conditioner  for their hair and mine,  however that's becoming expensive.

So enter Vosene detangler & head lice repellent.  If you have children in middle school, you know head lice is rampant.

Thankfully only one of my girls is in middle school and I usually slick her hair up as tight as possible before she leaves the house every morning. I also add tea tree oil to her shampoo to fend off the nasty little buggers.

Vosene, although smelly (I think it's the lemon eucalyptus) has lot's of Tea Tree oil  to repel head lice, and you can use it  on wet or dry hair. (even though the product tells you to rinse it out)  I usually spray a little on the surface of their dry hair every morning.

Detangling hair isn't a problem either, spray a little over the entire surface of wet hair , wait 1 minute and then brush through, it really does get out knots and leaves the hair smelling nice.



Tears after bathtime are a thing of the past. No more wrestling with knots and tangles; just smooth on a generous dollop of Vosene Kids Detangling Conditioner. Specially developed with natural jojoba, sunflower and grapeseed oils, it makes even the most obstinate locks easy to manage. Simply comb through, leave for a couple of minutes and rinse out, for healthy-looking hair and happy-looking faces.


Detangles, conditions and defends
Adds strength , leaving hair soft, shiny and tangle-free
Specially formulated for kids’ finer hair and sensitive scalps
Contains natural head lice repellents Tea Tree Oil and  Eucalyptus
After shampooing, massage a generous amount from roots to tips, leave for 1-2 minutes then rinse



No comments:

Post a Comment