Friday 17 February 2012

Rimmel: 60 Seconds: Sky High



Picked this up at Tesco's for £3.69.  I absolutely adore this shade, and I could definitely wear it all the time, if I didn't love changing my polish so frequently.

I also received my 6 bottles of Catherine Arley holo nail polish from Bulgaria (Only took 4 days shipping) but I missed the postman so it's getting re-delivered tomorrow :(

You can find Catherine Arley holographic polish here but you will need to send them an email first so they can send you a paypal invoice. (Delivery to USA takes a month)

Or you can get the more expensive Nfu Oh range which I just ordered 4 of today (I am a sucker lol)


Anyway onto this beauty!


 
                                                          
                      Here it is under lamp light. - changing from bright blue to a more greenish hue. 

                                                               Opacity achieved in two coats.



Rimmel Sky high 60 Seconds Polish Nail Of The Day
Rimmel Sky high 60 Seconds Polish Nail Of The Day



                                                                          Outside: 

Rimmel Sky high 60 Seconds Polish Nail Of The Day


   
     All images without topcoat, this polish is incredibly shiny all by itself.  

Rimmel Sky high 60 Seconds Polish Nail Of The Day


                                        And it's always awesome to have matching jewellery! 

Rimmel Sky high 60 Seconds Polish Nail Of The Day


I might layer this using Sally Hansen's Hidden Treasure or Holo's  when the sun comes out to play. Flakies and holo's look much better when it's sunny outside and not so dark, but.........

I hate summer, I really do, I don't do sunshine, or heat, and prefer to live where it's cold and dark.  I have the opposite of SAD. Send me to Alaska to live or Washington State and I'd be happy forever. But.......I need sunshine for my holo's to work! and that's the only reason I can think of to  like the sun.






Cutex Nail Cuticle Care

I also found this in the small post office this morning , I knew Cutex has always done nail polish remover and dabbled in  nail polish back in the day but not cuticle oil.


I usually use the NGF formula (Friends nail cream - business) or Solar Oil, but I am always up for something new.



I thought I'd pick it up seeing as it was only 0.99 pence. Bargain.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment